A fun youth game that was introduced to me during my first year taking a large group on a youth conference trip.
5 years ago a college buddy introduced our group to the DART GAME.
The dart game has simple rules.
- 1 dart for the entire group.
- The dart is invisible and can only be shot at someone if eye contact is made.
- If you are shot by the dart you have to lay on the ground until someone pulls the dart out of your neck.
- Whoever took the dart is the new holder of the dart.
A few house rules that we invoke.
- Everyone plays.
- One dart per person per day.
- Dart isn’t used it is lost.
Check below for the images from people darted from all over the conference. Restaurants, elevators, middle of the coliseum, and even in the floor of the parking garage.